- Jacob Godschalk of Towamencin and Philadelphia, Clockmaker, by Rudolf P. Hommel
This is an essay about a famous Montgomery County pre-revolutionary clock-maker and scant biological information about him. 4 pp.
- Additional Colonial Land Titles in Hatboro, by Charles Harper Smith
This piece describes thirty-two deeds covering ancient real estate transfers in the Borough of Hatboro. 5pp.
- Historical Gleanings South of Schuykill III. Communications, by Charles R. Barker
This article describes the facts which determined the direction of the roads as they were found becoming definite tracks, early in the eighteenth century. Petitions for roads stressed the need for ways of getting “to mill, to market and to meeting”. 11pp.
- Marriage Notices from Newspapers
Marriage notices from November 28, 1797 – May 7, 1822 8pp.
- Death Notices from Newspapers
Death notices from September 28, 1797 – June 20, 1822 17pp.