- Charles Harper Smith
This is a short piece about Charles Harper Smith who died suddenly September 4, 1946. 2pp.
- Audubon’s Holdings West of the Perkiomen, by Rev. J. G. Frances, D.D.
This article is a wealth of detail with regard to the properties and families of the territory east of the Perkiomen. 35pp.
- History of Whitpain Township (continued), by Clara A. Beck
This article contains details of Whitpain Township which includes information including Boehm and Bohemm’s Church, including its long term Pastor and cemetery, the first school, Skippack Road, and other historical documentation. 48pp.
- “Fall Back,” or “Thank-You-Mam”
This is a definition of “Fall Back” as referenced in the Oxford Dictionary relative to Longfellow in 1849. pp1/2.
- Neighborhood News and Notices (continued)
This is an assortment of news articles from “The Pennsylvania Gazette” that date from November 1, 1759 – January 26, 1801. 20pp.
- Enrolled Militia of Upper Dublin Township, 1810-1811, by Rudolf P. Hommel
This is the roster of the Seventh Company, 56th Regiment of the Pennsylvania Militia 3pp.