- Early Land Transactions of Montgomery County, by Charles R. Barker
Continued from Volume 8, Number 1, October, 1951. This article documents land transactions from May 6, 1700 – October 7, 1704. 15pp.
- Detective Work Among the Benners, by Hannah Benner Roach
Continued from Volume 8, Number 3, October, 1952; This piece is a study of Benner families who lived in Bucks, Chester and Montgomery Counties and also in the city of Philadelphia. In many cases the various separate Benner lines lived within close proximity of the other, required an extensive study of old deeds and records to distinguish between the families. 31pp.
- Neighborhood News and Notices
Continued from Volume 8, Number 2, April, 1952; These are articles compiled from January 22, 1823 – April 21, 1826; 12pp.
- Deaths in the Skippack Region
Continued from Volume 8, Number 3, October, 1952; This is a list of deaths in the Skippack area from January 18, 1819 – October 26, 1822 12pp.
- Nineteenth Century Real Estate Offerings
This piece is compiled from Philadelphia newspapers describing real estate offerings from July 19, 1797 – October 30, 1807. 10pp.
- Notes and Queries