- In Memoriam: Katharine Preston, by Jane Keplinger Burris
A tribute to one of the most devoted members of the society and the last one surviving of a distinguished Montgomery County family. 2pp.
- Early Land Transactions of Montgomery County, by Charles R. Barker
Continued from Volume 8, Number 3, October, 1953. This article documents land transactions from May 16, 1706 – December 30, 1708. 7pp.
- Nineteenth Century Real Estate Offerings
Continued from Volume 8, Volume 4, April 1953; This article documents land transactions from November 23, 1807 – August 20, 1810. 15pp.
- Deaths in the Skippack Region
Continued from Volume 8, Number 4, April 1953, This is a list of deaths in the Skippack area from October 28, 1822 – October 16, 1824 13pp.
- Early Residents and Land Transfers in Pottstown, by Rev. Carl T. Smith
This article details the early plan and the later development of the town including the various changes made through its development. 38pp.
- Notes and Queries