- The Schuylkill, Lifeline to Valley Forge, by Earl J. Heydinger
This piece describes how the Schuylkill River was the livelihood of Valley Forge with transportation being the most important. 12pp.
- American Door Hardware, 1640-1840, by Robert T. Trump
This is an abstract of a paper read to the society February 23, 1953 describing the original old door hardware collected by the author including its origin and design. 7pp.
- History of Gulph Christian Church, 1833-1953, by M. Regina Stiteler Supplee
This article contains details as to what the Church accomplished spiritually during the one hundred and twenty years of existence and its service to the community. 11pp.
- The “Old Dutch Church” in Lower Merion, by Charles R. Barker
This is a description of the Lutheran congregation beginnings in the Lower Merion area. It includes ancestors known to have landed in the Philadelphia. 38pp.
- Deaths in the Skippack Region
Continued from Volume 9, Number 2, April, 1954, This is a list of deaths in the Skippack area from October 28, 1824 – May 28, 1827. 14pp.