- Jonathan Roberts, by John F. Reed
The author discusses Jonathan’s life including his honest endeavors in the state and national politics of his time. He was well known in the Upper Merion area. 11 ½ pp.
- Wills and Contested Wills: Experiences of Isaac Norris II, by William T. Parsons
This piece addresses how wills and estate settlements provide ample grounds for many types of involving property, inheritance and wills and testaments. 23 ½ pp.
- The United States Census of 1850, Montgomery County, Edited by Jane K. Burris
- Gwynedd Township – 19 pp.
- Lower Merion Township – 51 ½ pp.
- Marlborough Township – 15 pp,
- In Memoriam
- Robert R. Titus; 1894 – June 28, 1967 1 pp.
- Robert L. Katz; December 19, 1917 - June 25, 1967 1 pp.