- The Diary of Charles A. Baer, Norristown 1862-1863, by Kirke Bryan, Esq.
This article details the journal entries of interest including Norristown during the Civil War, trips to Washington in wartime and to Gettysburg immediately after the battle, the building of the current church edifice of the Trinity Lutheran Church, and the daily life style of a young Lutheran Clergy. 28pp.
- Detective Work Among the Benners, by Hannah Benner Roach
Continued from Number 1, October, 1949 This piece is a study of Benner families who lived in Bucks, Chester and Montgomery Counties and also in the city of Philadelphia. In many cases the various separate Benner lines lived within close proximity of the other, required an extensive study of old deeds and records to distinguish between the families. 30pp.
- Index to the Goshenhoppen Church Records, by Kenneth H. Hallman
Continued from Volume 7, Number 1, October, 1949 28pp.
This is a detailed index of:
- The New Goshenhoppen Church (1731-1832)
- The Old Goshenhoppen Church (1764-1833)
- Montgomery County and of the Great Swamp Church (1736-1833)