- Dr. Hiram Corson, by Nancy Corson Cresson
This article describes Dr. Hiram Corson of Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania (October 8, 1804 – March 4, 1896). 2pp.
- Outstanding Women of Montgomery County, by Ella Slingluff
This piece discusses Montgomery County’s noted women and their accomplishments from 1777-1884. 11pp.
- Rise of the United States Constitution, by Joseph Jackson
This article describes the history and development of the constitution. It depicts the first time in history, the people inventing a method of governing themselves. 14pp.
- Sketches of Some Early Settlers of Montgomery County, by Charles R. Roberts
This discussion focuses on the genealogy of early Montgomery County settlers from 1681 through 1796. 10pp.
- The Young Family of Merion Square, by James K. Helms
This paper references documents of the Young family history of Merion Square 1738-1778. 5pp.