- Montgomery County History, by Edward W. Hocker, continued
Continued from Volume 12, Number 1, Fall, 1959. This is a reprint of Montgomery County history which was published in the BULLETIN Volume XII, Fall 1956 – Spring 1961 in four separate articles. Permission was granted by the Times Herald to preserve this valuable information in a more permanent format than newspaper.
- XII Cholera and Medical Methods 2pp.
- XIII Building the First Railroads 10 1/2pp.
- XIV Industrial Progress 10pp
- XV Social and Civic Movements 8pp.
- XVI Seminaries, Academies and Public Schools 6 1/2pp.
- XVII New Religious Efforts 8 1/2pp.
- XVIII Public Improvements 7 1/2pp.
- XIX Mid-Century Politics 6pp.
- XX Military Companies 4pp.
- In Memoriam