- Montgomery County History, by Edwards W. Hocker, continued
Continued from Volume 12, Number 1, Fall, 1959. This is a reprint of Montgomery County history which was published in the BULLETIN Volume XII, Fall 1956 – Spring 1961 in four separate articles. Permission was granted by the Times Herald to preserve this valuable information in a more permanent format than newspaper.
- XX Military Companies, continued 2 1/2pp.
- XXI A New Court House 11 1/2pp.
- XXII Amusements and Recreations 8 1/2pp.
- XXIII The Civil War Period 15pp.
- XXIV Civic Advances After the Civil War 4 1/2pp.
- XXV Politics and Riots 9pp.
- XXVI The Valley Forge Centennial 4 1/2pp.
- XXVII Popular Diversions 5pp.