- Freeland Seminary, by Susan J. Schnabel
This piece discusses the history of this seminary and how it flourished beyond its expectations. It was founded and built by Bishop Henry Hunsicker in 1848. 23pp.
- Student Souvenirs 1850, 1858
This essay discusses how students of the Freedland Seminary kept address or autograph books instead of filling margins of Yearbook pages. 2pp.
- The United States Census of 1850, Montgomery County, Edited by William T. Parsons
- Upper Providence Township, 31pp.
- Pottsgrove Township, 21pp.
- Hatfield Township, 14 pp.