- Washington: An Approval By His Enemies, by Donald A. Gallager
This piece discusses two totally different views relative to the perception of Washington. Included is the forward opinion of Weems and the backward ideas from Gilbert Stuart and John Marshall. 8 ¼ pp.
- The United States Census of 1850, Montgomery County, Edited by William T. Parsons
- Cheltenham Township – 16 1/2pp.
- Whitpain Township – 17pp.
- Upper Merion Township –56pp.
- In Memoriam
Lyman A. Kratz; December 16, 1878 – March 8, 1964 1 1/2pp.