- John R. Kooken, Minister, Educator, Diplomat and Soldier, by Willis G. Frick, Jr.
This article focuses on the wide range of talents and activities associated with the founder of the reformed Church of the Ascension (United Church of Christ). 8 1/4 pp.
- The Fairhill Estate, by William T. Parsons
This piece reviews the history of the estate from its preliminary construction during 1714 and 1715 until 1790. 17 1/4pp.
- The Fight On Old Gulph Road, by John F. Reed
Nearly forgotton events of December 11, 1777 where American patriots fought and fell as a sacrifice to liberty. This piece discusses the Pennsylvania militiamen of Brigadier-General James Potter’s little command. 5 1/2pp.
- The United States Census of 1850, Montgomery County, Edited by Jane K. Burris
- Douglas Township – 14 1/2pp.
- Norriton Township – 20pp.
- Towamencin Township –12 1/4pp.
- In Memoriam
- 1886 George Kriebel Brecht; October 7, 1867 – February 8, 1965 1pp.
- Harold Giles Knight; September 11, 1880 – February 17, 1965 pp.1