- Dedication of the David Rittenhouse Marker, June 3, 1939
This article captures the events of the fine spring day June 3, 1939, when the marker was dedicated and David Rittenhouse was commemorated. 6pp.
- David Rittenhouse, LL.D., F.R.S. A Study from Contemporary Sources, by Milton Rubicam
This piece provides detailed quality information about his life and accomplishments (1732 – 1796) 12pp.
- The Lost Planetarium of David Rittenhouse, by James K. Helms
This is a discussion of the planetarium that was constructed for the University of Pennsylvania by David Rittenhouse in 1768. 4pp.
- The Weberville Factory, by Charles H. Shaw
This article examines the history of a saw and grist mill, and was known as The Trooper Steam Mills, and when used for power. 5pp.
- The Organization of Friends Meeting at Norristown, by Helen E. Richards
This article discusses the first mention of meetings in Norristown including minutes and members. 11pp.
- Map Making and Some Maps of Montgomery County, by Chester P. Cook
A discussion of the map making process including the surveyor, draughtsman and printer. 6pp.
- Bible Records (Continued)